Since Christmas is so close I’d thought I’d spend today to share my must watch favorite Christmas.
1. A Christmas Story
I have to watch this live every year, but usually wait until the 24 hour special on TBS on Christmas Eve
This is one of my favorite, it’s always funny and I even quote it throughout the year
3. A Christmas Vacation
Can you go a Christmas without The Griswolds? I love seeing the family shenanigans, that remind my my family isn’t that bad.
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
Is this a Halloween Movie or a Christmas movie? Who know but I watch it for both holidays and still love all the songs so much.
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
I love the Jim Carrey version, it’s funny and heart warming. It’s so well acted And the sets are amazing. I can’t get enough!
- Classic claymation movies (Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer, Jack Frost, Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town)
- Any and all Hallmark Movies
- The Santa Clause Franchise starring Tim Allen